Enhance Your ROI by implementing AI
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is transforming the world we live in. AI refers to a collection of computer programs and technologies designed to solve complex problems in ways similar to humans. It's an ambitious effort to replicate human thought, creativity, and intuition, all simply using software code. You'll break down the implications of AI, including its role in the job market, and the capabilities and challenges to expect, and learn to navigate the risks and rewards of implementing AI at your organization. This program will expand your knowledge and help you discover the incredible possibilities of AI.
The HCU Strategic AI Program is designed by industry experts for professionals to use AI frameworks and best practices developed by top companies. You'll be immersed in practical projects and real work challenges as you apply principles and techniques to drive AI innovation. Be ready to roll-up your sleeves and apply new skills in this hands-on, interactive course.
8 Modules Online ($4,995)
Rolling Admission - Start Anytime
4 Day In-person ($4,995)
Currently on Hold - Dates TBD
The interdisciplinary curriculum packs thought leadership, strategies, innovative frameworks, and peer discussions into eight modules. Industry professionals lead you through the program while sharing their real-world expertise and guidance.
Whether you're a tech enthusiast, a business professional, or simply curious about the future of AI, this course offers you a comprehensive and approachable learning journey. During the course, you'll enjoy the Strategic AI Ultimate Toolkit, with OVER 60 assessments, eBooks, worksheets, templates, discussion posters, and guides. All to help YOU succeed in this growing field.
You'll walk away with knowledge, plans ready for implementation, and a certificate that shows you've invested in yourself and your career.
Module 1 - Introduction to Strategic AI
Learn the fundamentals of AI. Understand how to use AI in the workplace and the potential pitfalls when it goes wrong for a business. Uncover best practices for implementing AI in a business setting and how to maximize the benefits.
- Discover how AI technologies can transform your business and improve customer engagement.
- Understand how AI is transforming the workplace and improving efficiency.
- Identify what AI is and what it is not, and the pitfalls of implementation.
- Explore the steps to take to maximize the impact of AI in your business.
Module 2 - A New Strategic Framework for Applying AI
Discover the various types of AI functions and the best opportunities for businesses. Identify and address business needs that can be solved with AI. See the impact on the customer experience and how AI can enhance the customer journey.
- Uncover the functions of deep learning and machine learning and how to apply them.
- Leverage tools and technologies to streamline processes, optimize operations, and make better-informed decisions.
- Create personalized and engaging interactions that drive loyalty, increase revenue, and influence future trends.
Module 3 - Embracing AI's Disruptive Power in Your Job
AI has disrupted many jobs across various industries, and this trend is likely to continue. However, new job opportunities have risen in a variety of fields. Learn how to adapt to this disruption to remain competitive in the changing job market.
- Discover ways AI is effecting the functions of a job.
- Examine AI-powered insights to make informed decisions and drive your organization forward.
- Learn why creative, emotionally intelligent, and critical thinking roles may not be affected by AI advancements.
- Explore generative AI and its immediate effects.
Module 4 - AI's Disruptive Power Across Industries
The industry impact of AI is affecting the way businesses operate. Leaders must approach decision-making differently. Learn the importance of identifying the immediate impact of AI on your business and how to adapt to these changes to stay competitive.
- Understand how to leverage AI and use automation to reduce costs.
- Learn how automation will streamline processes and boost efficiency.
- Create a plan to use technology ethically and effectively and mitigate disruptions.
- Discover ways to transition employees into new roles and boost your company's competitive advantage.
Module 5 - Using AI for Creative Innovation!
Dive into the applications of AI in creative areas (marketing, product development, design). Leverage the latest trends to innovate with new and exciting products and services. Then, experience an AI workshop to fuel your own imagination!
- Learn how algorithms analyze large amounts of data to reduce carbon emissions or mitigate the effects of natural disasters.
- Discover the design and creative processes of AI art generators to help you refine your designs before building them.
- Uncover practical tips to successfully implement chat bots.
- Identify why rapid prototyping is vital for efficient product development.
Module 6 - Concerns & Risks Around AI
As AI technology continues to evolve, many concerns and risks have emerged. These include employment, data security, system hacking, and creator biases. Learn the key ways to address these concerns and mitigate risk for ethical and responsible use.
- Explore the nature of AI bias and the impact it may have on society.
- Understand the negative impacts of AI on the environment and take steps to mitigate them.
- Uncover risks and challenges of AI and ML and create strategies to secure your systems.
- Learn practical approaches to navigate the ethical landscape of AI and balance progress with consequences.
Module 7 - Quantifying the Impact of AI
Identify best practices to measure and evaluate the performance of your AI initiatives to achieve the best ROI. Review industry case studies and leverage your strategies with data-driven insights to optimize and drive true business growth.
- Understand how to leverage AI to achieve ROI.
- Review essential AI concepts and how to use them to create intelligent dashboards and reports.
- Discover how to build and deploy AI models to automate data processing tasks and improve productivity.
- Identify ways to improve Human Resources (HR) processes, the tools you'll need, and how to measure the impact.
- Dive into visual AI and its uses.
Module 8 - Driving AI Transformation & Adoption
Lead successful AI initiatives and drive positive change. Explore the various stages of change management, learn to effectively communicate the benefits of AI, assess your organization's readiness, and identify tools to manage change and overcome resistance.
- Discover how AI can enhance the employee experience and overall company culture.
- Identify the key steps to successfully introduce AI to your employees to foster a culture of learning and innovation.
- Apply frameworks to the context of AI adoption to overcome challenges.
- Learn the 4 guiding principles to educate your staff and ensure a smooth transition.
Capstone Project: Strategic AI Plan
To reap the highest return-on-investment, you're encouraged to create your very own strategic plan. This Strategic AI Plan will document your vision, goals, insights, designs, and initial programs, all of which will be used to drive AI success across your organization.
Eric Greenberg is an entrepreneur and author, currently leading Zschool as CEO. He's committed to providing the highest quality executive education programs to help professionals advance their careers and drive business success. His latest book, Strategic AI, is specifically tailored for non-technical leaders and decision-makers seeking to understand how AI is not just a buzzword, but a fundamental shift disrupting industries.
Eric is an accomplished AI instructor with a profound passion for blending the realms of AI and education. Through his mentorship and guidance, numerous AI enthusiasts have been inspired to pursue careers in this rapidly advancing domain. He actively collaborates with industry experts, leading research institutions, and AI organizations to stay abreast of the latest advancements in the field. Through his thought leadership, he contributes to shaping the future of AI by sharing insights, presenting innovative methodologies, and fostering fruitful collaborations.
With over 25 years of experience, his executive education courses have been delivered by more than 40 universities internationally. His programs have been featured in the New York Times and many are consider critical programs to several fortune 500 companies.
Prior to his involvement in executive education, Eric built and sold a successful marketing company with over 5000 employees and 35 offices. His book, Strategic Digital Marketing, has been translated into multiple languages and used as a textbook at several universities. He has a demonstrated passion for education, leadership, and entrepreneurship, and has presented at numerous conferences and events as an industry expert. Eric holds a degree in Economics from Wharton School of Business and a law degree from the New York University School of Law.
Carol Buehrens is a Customer Experience (CX) Strategist, Author, Keynote Speaker and Educator. Her best-selling customer experience book, Happy R.A.V.I.N.G. Customers! provides practical advice to bring data-driven CX best practices to your own organization. She blends her deep understanding of customer-centricity with cutting-edge AI. With a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and a keen interest in emerging technologies, she has become a driving force in leveraging AI to transform and optimize customer interactions.
Carol has emerged as a leading figure in the field, dedicated to equipping individuals with the knowledge and skills to navigate this evolving landscape. She has developed innovative curriculum and training programs, empowering learners in the field of practical and creative use of AI technology. Her insights and expertise inspire fellow professionals to embrace AI as a strategic tool for enhancing customer satisfaction and building lasting relationships.
Her innovative teaching methodologies, characterized by interactive learning experiences, a learn-by-doing approach, and real-world case studies, have consistently garnered praise from students and professionals alike. Her dedication to staying abreast of the latest advancements in AI and her unwavering passion for education make her an invaluable asset to both students and professionals seeking to embrace the transformative power of artificial intelligence.
Carol has led numerous teams to success at large corporations, including Northrop, McDonnell-Douglas, Bechtel, Liberty Mutual, GE, Mercury Marine, and ICW Group Insurance Companies. Her passion in improving customer experiences has resulted in many industry awards, including the “CX Innovation Award” from the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA), ICW Group CEO Award, and the Liberty Mutual Star Award. She has been listed in the top 20 of the Global Top 30 Gurus for Customer Experience since 2015, and is a Founding Member and Expert of the international Customer Experience Professional Association (CXPA).
Content Review Team
We want to extend our gratitude to the following individuals who have contributed their valuable knowledge and insights to this course:
- Britney Beck, Hi-Wire HR Consulting Group
- Ira Greenberg, Southern Methodist University
- James "Jay" Coquat, PeopleTec, Inc
- Michael "Mike" Vella, Entrepreneur
- Michelle Licata, 2U
- Price Burlington, The Spartan Group
- Dr. Sarit Levy, Zschool
- Selen Turner, Cordis
- Valeria Cummings Swope, Department of Economic Inclusion at the City of Cincinnati
- Vandana Khanna, Unilever
- Vikram Dias, Deloitte